Monday, July 1, 2024

Waterfall

 














Blue, just blue

watercolor on paper

Los Angeles 2017


Akae Beka - The Earth is the Lord



The island we live on has so many waterfalls.  This one is near our home.  The cold mountain water is a delight to bath in.

I like to stand under the raging falls and scream.

In the evenings we eat Filipino foods.  Chicken cooked in coconut milk.  Locally grown rice.  Fresh fruits.

We have internet otherwise it would be easy to forget there is an outside world.  I read all the news and I thank God I'm here.

Am I hiding?

You know it.


These are some watercolor paintings I made a few years ago.  I was deep into ancient megaliths at the time.  And Blue.



The Earth is the Lord
watercolor on paper
Los Angeles 2017



















No comments:

Post a Comment