Monday, January 9, 2023

Cacao update


 




















Stop what you're doing.  Listen to me.  When we last discussed this subject we had harvested the cacao beans and my sister-in-law was drying the beans in the sun.















So, last night, just at around bedtime, my wife came to me with this mug of hot coco.













This mug of hot coco, dear reader, was perhaps the most delicious thing I have ever drank.  My mother-in-law prepared it from freshly ground cacao beans and coconut milk.  It was so good.  Rich creamy chocolate coconut flavor with a bit of grittiness from the ground beans.  Like little pieces of chocolate.  Earthy goodness sent from heaven.  Super delicious.  And mildly euphoric.  I now know why the Aztec kings drank this potion before retiring with their princess.  For real.  

Yee Hawwww!!!!


Calbayog City 2023






.


No comments:

Post a Comment